Trekking in Kumaon Himalayas
*Pindari Glacier trek : This world famous glacier is a trekkers paradise, as it is easier to visit than most other glaciers. This glacier is situated between snow capped NANDA DEVI and NANDAKOT mountains.
*Kafni Glacier trek : The scenic beauty and the tranquility prevailing in this region has an unbeatable charm. The Kafni glacier lies left of the Pinder Valley below the famous peak of Nandakot.
* Sunderdhunga Glacier trek : Sunderdhunga means the valley of beautiful stones. This valley is situated to the west of the Pindar valley and has two glacier to offer to trekkers and nature lovers, namely Maiktoli and Sukhram.
* Namik Glacier trek : The uppermost catchment of Ramganga East is lesser known and the least traveled region of Kumaon.
* Milam Glacier trek : At an altitude of 4267 mts, and spread of around 37 sqkms. is the mighty GLACIER OF MILAM. Surrounded by 52 high peaks.
* Nanda Devi East Base Camp trek : Right up in the northern most frontiers of the Kumaon Himalayas, the Johar Valley remains till today one of the less frequented but well coveted destinations for the true lovers of the Himalayas. Nanda Devi needs no introduction. Ever since the closure of the sanctuary, knowledge about this cross section of the Himalayas continues to be the preserve of books and periodicals only. But lately with relaxation of the innerline permit it has now become possible to walk upto the Nanda Devi base camp through the Johar Valley from
Trekking In Kumaon Himalayas :
In Kumaon, are situated , some
of the finest hills stations, in not only India but the world, which
combines the amusements and comforts of modern hill resort with easy access
to the most magnificent natural surroundings. Kumaon Himalayas have anything
and everything that an avid trekker would desire, valleys, flora, fauna,
lakes, rivers, peaks, you name it and Kumaon Himalayas have it. It is a
second-to-none experience that would make a trekker come for more again and
Let us take you on a trip across northern part of India, a glorious temples of nature abounding in wild life and invaluable spiritual treasures. The Land Of Gods, in the midst of this remarkable environment, we provide you with unforgettable adventures activities and reminiscence that shall linger in your memories for time to comes.
At a reflex level, trekking is a physical challenge: a simple desire to pick a path and measure up to the terrain and the elements. The Adventure component adds the spice of uncertainty, raising the stakes for you to test yourself in unfamiliar territory.
On a deeper level, trekking is a bridge between ancient lifestyle : the fixed vision of a settler counterbalanced by the transient motion of a nomad. As an evolution from a simplification, a reduction to portable basics, and implicit trust in your ability to define what you need to live.
Of course, every trek is different and unique. To help you choose which trek is best for you please contact us or call us for more information and advice as treks can change from year to year.
|Indian Himalayan Holiday Tours||The Garhwal Himalayas|
- Best of Garhwal & Kumaon tour packages.
Himachal - Shimla - Manali tour packages.
tour packages.15 N/16 Days
Rajasthan tours packages.
Wild Tours 5 Night / 6 Days
Jeep Safari in Indian Himalayas
Kinnaur-Spiti (Buddhist Circuit 17 Days)
Student package tours
People and culture of Garhwal Himalayas
Folk / Dances Of Garhwal Himalayas
Rivers Of Garhwal Himalayas
Garhwal Himalayas (Back of the Beyond)
Food of Garhwal Himalayas
Songs of Garhwal Himalayas
|Uttaranchal Himalayan Tours||Ladakh Himalayan Tours||Himachal Himalayan Tours|
Chopta - Tungnath trekking :
Valley Of Flowers treks -
Auli trekking :
Source of Ganges-Tapovan Nandanvan trek
Kuaripass trek -
Kankul Khal trek -
Mystery Lake Roopkund-
Panch Kedar- Rudranath trek
Badrinath - Gangotri trek -
Nanda Devi National Park trek -
Bhunar khal & kanari khal (Pass) trek-
Pindari Glacier trek
Kafni Glacier trek
Sunderdhunga Glacier trek
Namik Glacier trek
Milam Glacier trek
Nanda Devi East Base Camp trek
Longstaff Col-Nandadevi East camp
Panwali Kantha trek
Dodital-Darwa Pass trek
Markha Valley Via Nimaling
Nubra Valley- Karakoram Range
Lamsyuri – Alchi trek
Padum - Darcha Trek
Trekking in Zanskar
Darcha Lamayuru Trek - Shingo La
Lamayuru Leh Trek
Bhaba Pass Trek
Darcha Lamayuru Trek
Baralacha Lamayuru Trek
Spiti Left Bank
Manali to Lamadug
Manali to Solang Valley
Manali - Naggar (Historical Place) - Rumsu
Manikaran-Spiti Valley Via Pin-Parvati Pass
Valley Through Chanshal ghati
|Indian Himalayas Winter Tours||Trekking in Indian Himalayas||Garhwal High Cross Country Trek||
India Himalaya Tours
India snow skiing tours
India winter holiday tours
India winter Treks
Chandershilla winter tours
Alaknanda rafting expedition
Garhwal family tour packages
India Bike Tours
Gaumukh glacier tours
Nanda Devi Outter trek